The registration fee includes:
- Access to all plenary and technical sessions
- Conference materials (Delegate package and proceedings)
- 6 coffee-breaks
- 3 lunches (16, 17 and 18 June)
- 3 dinners (15, 16 and 17 June)
|Registration category||Early Bird Rate|
until 7 May, 2017
after 7 May, 2017
|General||USD 1,080||USD 1,200|
|Authors||USD 960||USD 1,080|
|Students||USD 600||USD 840|
- If you would like to attend Paste 2017 Seminar, please complete Delegate Registration Form (Download) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early bird registration fee applies only if registration is done before or on 7 May and should be fully paid before 14 May, 2017. If the registration is not paid in full by the above date, you will be charged the rate that corresponds to normal registration.
- These fees apply to all Authors whose final articles have been approved and who wish for their articles to appear in the proceedings must register before 22 May, 2017. Articles of authors not fully registered by this date (with fees duly paid) will not be included in the proceedings.
- If student, please upload a scan copy of student ID card when registering online or provide the student ID card when choosing onsite registration.
- Registration fee does not include accommodation, airport transfers and/or any other products or services not mentioned above. Delegates are entirely responsible for making their own travel arrangements.